- 7th: A series of tornadoes swept across eastern Colorado, causing several minor injuries and damaging motorhomes and buildings.
- 10th: At least two people were killed after multiple tornadoes touched down Monday in Oklahoma. Severe storms spawned a tornado in Graves County, in western Kentucky, and left at least 10 people with minor injuries.
- 25th: A large tornado in Kansas was on the ground for about 90 minutes damaged or destroyed homes.
- 26th: Southeast Texas received more than 16 inches of rain causing 2 deaths and 3 people missing. Tropical Depression is off the SE coast and may become a Tropical Storm.
- 28th: Tropical Depression becomes tropical storm Bonnie.
- 29th: Bonnie weakened to a tropical depression as it approached the South Carolina coast. Bonnie made landfall east of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 30th: TDBonnie moves offshore.